Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nationals

Laura’s basketball team took third place at Nationals. They had a good time and the weather was really nice too. Now she is back at school gearing up for softball season. That girl just never stops. She’s like the energizer bunny.

Here are a few pictures of one game and a video announcing the team. Laura is # 12 and the picture of the scoreboard shows Maranatha's team (Laura's team) on the left and the opposing team on the right. As you can see Laura had 9 points in that game. She had 11 in the first game.








1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay Laura! I wish I was as good at sports as she was. I was just dreaming last night about how I miss playing volleyball from high school. In fact, I've had a lot of very vivid dreams lately involving people from my past. Some people try to interpret pregnancy dreams to mean something. Maybe I'm just gearing up for this next phase in my life by reminiscing about the past and knowing I can never return to it.