Friday, March 14, 2008

Less Than 3 Weeks To Go!

I am a little late this week in updating. We are still counting down to the birth of our little grandson. We are less than 3 weeks away now. Even the girls are becoming anxious for the baby to be born.

Bek was sad over losing her tournament this weekend and she was talking to Grandma Carter on the phone and Grandma reminded her that the baby was going to be here soon and she said that cheered her up. Isn’t it funny what babies can do to one’s disposition and this one isn’t even here yet?

Keith, Bek, Han, Donald, Sarah and I all traveled to Kentucky Christian University in Grayson, KY to see Laura play in the National NCCAA II tournament yesterday. Her team won their first game. Donald and Sarah drove home after the game and the girls and I drove home today for Mary’s baby shower tomorrow. Keith stayed down there to watch today’s game at 8 pm against the number one seed and then they will have one more game tomorrow. He will bring Laura and her friend Natalie home tomorrow and then Laura and Natalie will head back to college on Sunday.



Lord willing, we will have Mary’s shower that was postponed after last week’s snow storm. It should be a fun time. Laura and Sarah were going to go last week and Bek and Hannah were not going. This week Bek and Han will go to the shower and Laura and Sarah won’t be able to come.

We are still counting down...

3 comments:

Mary said...

Aww, I'm glad the nephew-to-be cheered up Beka. I'm so glad he's gonna have grandparents and aunts nearby to watch him grow.

Moz + Pam said...

I can't wait to hear all the details of Mary's shower! Wish I could be there in person but I'll be there in thought. I think it's neat to have her baby shower on her birthday, too! How fun! ENJOY!

Eden said...

Josh called tonight while we were out on a date and at first he wasn't going to answer. But I convinced him to pick up because they don't call us, so I figured they were calling because the baby had arrived! lol Turns out it was just questions about a Wii game, but still... I was hoping! lol

Beka will be holding her first nephew soon!!! Smiles all around!

What a great birthday present for Mary - a baby shower!