Tuesday, August 19, 2008

T + 1

We have been counting down until Sarah's baby gets here. Well, she isn't here yet so I guess we start counting up. Thus the T +1 moniker. I talked to Sarah today after her dr. appt. They have decided to wait until NEXT Monday before they will induce her. Hopefully she will go before then. I was hoping she would have had her by now. Anyway, we will keep waiting patiently(?) until baby Link decides to present herself. I think we have another princess in the making.

Laura is adjusting to life in Jacksonville. She seems to be doing really well. They took the students out on a cruise last night. She starts classes tomorrow. Pray for her as Hurricane Fay seems to be heading her way. Like the rhyme? I think they will just get mostly rain and high winds though. The college doesn't seem concerned right now. I guess they are used to it.

Hurricanes and babies seem to do pretty much as they please. So I guess we will just sit back, relax and wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ah yes, the waiting game is hard to play. I hope Sarah has the baby before next Monday too!