Friday, May 2, 2008

Hola Argentina

Laura is leaving on a missions trip to Argentina tomorrow. She will be gone for three weeks. The Lord really blessed and all the money that she needed for the trip came in. She even got a little extra that she will use for spending money and she also bought some things to give to the kids down there.

Last Friday during my devotions, the idea came to me to make up a prayer card. So I made it up using a picture that was in the missions magazine that Laura sent to us. I sent the picture off to the 1 hour developing at Wal Mart. I picked them up and brought them home and printed the prayer requests on the back. I handed them out at church on Sunday.

The neat thing about all this is that Laura sent me an email on Monday telling me that someone at her church had a photographer take a picture of the three that were going to Argentina from her church and made up a prayer card too. Totally a God thing. You can see them both below.

Please pray for Laura and the Argentina team. Pray that they will be safe and stay healthy. Pray that they will be spiritually prepared. Pray that they will be a good witness to the people down there and that the Lord will bless with their singing, teaching ESL (English as a second language)and athletic “camp” presentations. :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Both prayer cards look great. We'll be praying for her while she's gone of course.