Friday, September 5, 2008

Getting Caught Up

I am sorry it has taken me so long to post, but Sarah didn't have internet and by the time I got home on Sunday, I had my own kids to take care of and tons of stuff to get caught up on including emails, laundry, grocery shopping, homeschool, homeschool co op, dr. appts. piano lessons, volleyball games and a pretty sick Bek.

Bek went to NY to visit family while we were visiting the baby in Indiana. When she got back on Sunday night she wasn't feeling well. By Monday she had a fever as high as 102 degrees. We believe she has strep. She had an antibiotic from her dental implant about ten days ago that she is taking so hopefully she will be better in a few days.

I will try and get more pictures of the baby and all up soon. Hopefully by the end of today as we have an all day volleyball tournament in Indiana tomorrow. The fun just never stops. :)

No comments: